The gift of beauty is not to be taken lightly even though it is an ever growing trend these days. There are many reasons as to why one would give the gift of beauty to someone else, which we will discuss below, but there are also many reasons as to why one would self-indulge as well. Let’s talk about the that first.
Why should you give yourself the gift of beauty?
- Perhaps one is lacking self-confidence and wants to gain that part of themselves back
- You simply had no self-confidence, or very little to begin with, this may help you become better both physically, mentally and emotionally
- A person simply wants to look younger and better
- Insecurity goes right up there with self confidence, but insecurity of how one looks, and how they feel is a pretty big reason to want to look great
- Start Anew – Perhaps a new year is approaching and you want to start fresh all around by looking and feeling better about yourself
- You want your spouse to pay more attention to you and want to remain beautiful in his or her eyes
- You’re looking for that special Mr. or Mrs. right and want to look as good as you can
- You’re in the sales industry and you see and speak to people all the time, naturally you need to look good
- You know you aren’t ageless, but you’re not going down without a fight to look and feel the very best that you can be 🙂
- You’re a public speaker/coach, etc. You need to look fabulous!
- You’re starting a new career and want to look amazing
- Wedding! You’re getting married or re-married either way you want to look perfect. (The bridesmaids count to)
- High School REUNION! Ouch!
Why should you give the gift of beauty to someone else?
- Someone you know is getting married! Thus, you have an important wedding coming up and you want to look super fab!
- Girls day out
- Makeover party!
- Surprise to someone that you know is feeling down about themselves
- Surprise to someone that wanted to do this for themselves but couldn’t or didn’t yet
- Mom gifts like Mother’s Day – Wouldn’t it be fun to see mom so happy looking years younger!
- A great friend just had a baby and is feeling rotten about themselves this is a great way to feel a whole lot better!